Distributors are the link between the carpet cleaner and the suppliers. They provide the strongest support for both businesses. When a cleaner has a question they go to their distributor. If the suppliers are testing new products they send them to the distributor for feedback. Without the distributors, the industry would not be what it is today.
As a supplier, Westpak honors its distributors and will do everything in their power to provide the distributors with the tools they need to meet the demands of the growing industry. Westpak has increased the industry standard and made our tools the leading tools in the carpet care industry. Here are some standard features that are on the Westpak tools:
- High pressure "soft opening" angle valves.
- Full-flow vacuum tubes to decrease drying time.
- Quick disconnect included in the price on all tools.
- Stainless Steel solution tube for trouble free service.
- Vinyl covered handles with a stress free assist handle.
- Nozzles positioned carefully to increase precise penetration.
- Optional Stainless Steel angle valve, standard on some models.
These features will put the distributors in an easier position with regards to the carpet cleaner's. The products help sell themselves. With these standard features Westpak wands and tools come with a 1 year limited warranty!
Distributors will also have full access to the marketing materials that are available through Westpak. These materials will help the distributor promote their business and provide useful information for their customers. In addition to the marketing materials, Westpak offers a drop-ship program for distributors.
If you are interested in becoming a distributor please fill out the application and send it to Westpak. If you have questions or would like to get started with your first order please contact Westpak at 866-972-5777.
For the Distributor/Credit Application, CLICK HERE